Membership of Knole U3A includes
- A copy of the current Handbook when you join and an updated version at the end of July when you renew.
- Six newsletters each year sent out by email or post.
- Attendance at Open Events - Open means that you may just turn up without having to notify anyone.
- Free Open Events - These include the Monthly meeting at the Sevenoaks Community Centre, Bat and Ball Sevenoaks on the fourth Monday afternoon at 2pm, and the Coffee Morning at The Bricklayers Arms Chipstead on the second Thursday of each month at 10.30am.
- Open Events with payment - The Computer Group and Science for All talks are held each month from October to May, where members may attend on payment of a small fee to cover the cost of hiring the hall and refreshments.
- Option to attend Ticketed Events with pre-booking and pre-payment, as spaces for these events will be limited. A ticket or email confirmation will be provided.
- Access to Study Groups. You may attend as many study groups as you can fit into your schedule but some preparation is usually involved and you will be expected to contribute to the programme and running of the group in some way, so don't overload yourself. When a group is full, the Groups Coordinators will try to start another.
- Apart from the Knole study groups members also have access to shared groups with Sevenoaks, Westerham and Edenbridge U3As.