Membership of Knole U3A includes
- A copy of the current Handbook when you join and an updated version at the end of July when you renew.
- Six newsletters each year sent out by email.
- Attendance at Open Events. Some Open Events allow you to turn up without having to notify anyone or to pay an entrance fee. These include the Monthly meeting at the Sevenoaks Community Centre, Bat and Ball Sevenoaks on the fourth Monday afternoon at 2pm, and the Coffee Morning at The Bricklayers Arms Chipstead on the second Thursday of each month at 10.30am.
Other Open Events require you to pay a small fee to cover the cost of hiring the hall and refreshments. These include the Computer Group, that meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at Holmesdale Bowls Pavilion (off Worships Hill in Riverhead), and the Science Group, that meets on the first Thursday of the month from October to May at Sevenoaks Weald Memorial Hall
- Option to attend Ticketed Events with pre-booking and pre-payment, as spaces for these events will be limited. A ticket or email confirmation will be provided.
- Access to Study Groups. You may attend as many study groups as you can fit into your schedule but some preparation is usually involved and you will be expected to contribute to the programme and running of the group in some way, so don't overload yourself. When a group is full, the Groups Coordinators will try to start another.